Terms and Conditions
1. All products on this website are available for delivery exclusively to the Melbourne region.
2. Certain products may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life.
3. Some products, flowers and plants may be harmful or poisonous. If you require further information, please contact the shop before submitting an order.
4. All products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, Art Stems on Lygon reserves the right to substitute a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
5. In the event that we are unable to supply the product or a reasonable substitute, you will be notified and reimbursed in full as soon as possible within 30 days of the intended delivery date.
6. Prices listed within the Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days from submitting your order.
7. Prices are inclusive of GST.
8. During order submission you will be required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. By submitting your order via our online portal, you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Any orders placed through our online portal are subject to our acceptance of your order. In the event that your order is not accepted, you will be notified immediately.
10.We cannot accept orders via our online portal from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
11. Upon acceptance of your order, you will receive email confirmation of the intended delivery date. We do not deliver on Sundays, Mondays or public holidays by online order - orders placed on these days will be delivered on the next working day.
12. Any errors in your submitted personal details may lead to issues or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
13. Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date, you acknowledge that in very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In such circumstances, you will be given prior notice to either make alternative arrangements or be reimbursed for your order.
14. In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
15. Please note that we are only responsible for delivery to the address quote with your order (or immediate neighbour if no one is at home). We regret that where arrngements have been correctly delivered, we can not accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual recipient refuses or fails to return item(s).
16. Where the courier is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour, contact the recipient using the details included with your order, or return the delivery to the shop.
17. It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process in the Delivery Notes field. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least one working day prior to the preferred delivery time.
18. In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient, we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide with your order.
19. When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the ‘Delivery Notes’ field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn’t included within your address information, for example to specify floor number, hospital ward, or any other specific instructions regarding access to the property. We reserve the right to not action any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfil your order.
20. Orders may be amended or canceled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
21. To amend or cancel your order, please contact the store directly via phone or email/
22. You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent, and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
23. In the event that you are not satisfied with the online order service, any complaints should be addressed to:
Art Stems on Lygon
1018 Lygon Street,
24. Due to the perishable nature of our products, and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make any complaint within 24 hours of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
25. Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this online site and/or the online order service is fully operational and error-free, we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the online site and/or the online order service and shall be released from our obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the online site and/or the online order service impossible or impractical.
26. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the terms and conditions on which you are permitted access to the online site and/or the online order service from time to time. We will post any changes on the site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the terms and conditions on each occasion you access the online order service or online site. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the online site and/or the online order service for any reason at any time.
27. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the online site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.